SyncJe for iPhone
SyncJe for iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch - Now Available in the App Store!
Have you been looking for an App that wirelessly synchronizes and backs up your iPhone/iPod Touch Contact List between your PC's, Google (gmail) Contacts lists and other devices from wherever you are? SyncJe for iPhone makes all of this happen easily. Not only will SyncJe for iPhone synchronize contacts with your Google (gmail) Contacts list, it is also works with MobileMe, Microsoft Exchange Server, iTunes Sync and ActiveSync.
Keep your contact lists up-to-date, accessible, and backed up especially if your device is ever lost or stolen.
Keep your important information in sync, with Nexthaus SyncJe for iPhone.
Purchase SyncJe from iPhone for $4.99 at the App Store
Syncs Contacts and Events
Free software upgrades
1 Year Technical Support
iPhone 3 or later
Works with SyncML 1.0.0 or 1.1.1
Oracle Collaboration Suite -
mDaemon - Open-Xchange 5 Advanced
Server - Synkia
SyncJe for iPhone wirelessly synchronizes your iPhone Contacts and Events with SyncML servers.
Your iPhone syncs wirelessly, synchronizing also backs up your information, so you are safe if your phone is lost.
How do I start syncing?
First, you need to install SyncJe for Apple iPhone. Click here to purchase this at the iTunes appstore.
If you use Google, just enter you Google account details, and you'll be syncing right away! If you do not use Google, you can:
Finally, you need to setup SyncJe for iPhone so it knows which server you are using. The Quick-Start Configuration Guide can help with this setup. Now your iPhone will stay in sync automatically, without having to connect it to your computer.
What are the main features of SyncJe for iPhone?
- Syncs Contacts and Events with SyncML servers!
- Free Software Updates: Your license allows you to receive free updates of SyncJe for iPhone. As new features are released, just install the new version of SyncJe free of charge and start using the new features.
- 1 Year Technical Support: Technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Email, Chat, and Phone.
Can I sync my PC's contact and calendar information with my mobile device, or between multiple mobile devices or PCs?
What is a SyncML server and why do I need one?
SyncJe for iPhone needs to communicate with a SyncML-compatible server for synchronization to work. The SyncML server is "Always On", and acts as a bridge between your iPhone, and the computer you want to sync with. It stores the latest updates of your information and makes sure that your iPhone and computer are both up to date.
What is SyncML?
SyncML (Synchronization Markup Language), is an industry-wide effort to create a single, common data synchronization protocol optimized for wireless networks. SyncML's goal is to have networked data that support synchronization with any mobile device, and mobile devices that support synchronization with any networked data. The SyncML structured data layer will use XML wherever appropriate. SyncML is intended to work on transport protocols as diverse as HTTP, WSP (part of WAP) and OBEX, and with data formats ranging from personal data (e.g. vCard & vCalendar) to relational data and XML documents. 
Which iPhone versions and servers will work with SyncJe for iPhone?
Works with iPhones running firmware 4.3 or higher.
Works with SyncML 1.0.0 or 1.1.1 servers, including:
- Oracle Collaboration Suite
- Open-Xchange 5 Advanced Server
- Fixed some events being synced off by one hour.
- Fixed some event alerts not being activated.
- Fixed some fields not syncing properly.
- Enhanced error reporting.
- Minor bug fixes.
Once updated, restart the phone, then try to install SyncJe again.
- Enhanced system file management during and after a sync
- Rewording of the app description and post install instructions Version 1.1.0
- Works with all iPhone firmware up to 1.1.3
- Lots of bugfixes and better error messages
- Major improvements with Oracle compatibility
- Lots of bugfixes
- UI improvements
- Improved compatibility with Goosync, Mobical, Scheduleworld, and others...
- New UI !
- SSL support
- More recurrence issues resolved
- Bugfix for waking from sleep on GPRS/EDGE networks
- Better support for GooSync
- More verbose error messages
- Some crashing bugs fixed
- Minor GUI bug fixed
- Support for advanced Recurrence rules (even though the calendar GUI does not support it yet)
- All users on 0.95 should upgrade to 0.96
- Now supports Oracle Collaboration Suite
- Added support for recurrence of events
- Fixed bug in Timezone handling
- Cleaner GUI
- SyncJe for iPhone launches the first beta version!